At Sunrise At Bondi we are committed to maintaining your privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy in line with the Australian Privacy Principles. We view your personal privacy as a very important issue, and as such, we are committed to the protection of your personal information. This policy is provided to make you generally aware of how we collect, use and manage any personal information we receive.
1. Privacy Legislation
The Australian Privacy Act 1988 regulates the way in which many private sector organisations, collect, use, disclose, keep secure and manage personal information. It aims to give members of the public greater control over the way information about them is handled, and apply to personal, but not business-related information. Under the amended Privacy Act, organisations must comply with the 13 Australian Privacy Principles.
If you want to know more about the Act you can find it here, www.privacy.gov.au
2. Collection and use of personal information
Sunrise at Bondi only collects personal information from you when necessary, this helps us provide relevant services and assist us to offer you a better service. We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage your account and allow you to you use our website more easily
- to provide you with information about our products from time to time
- to manage subscriptions to our newsletters and other publications
- to conduct promotions
- to personalise our website for you
- to enable us to deliver your purchases and manage any follow up queries.
Personal information is normally collected directly from you, typically when you make a purchase on our website, subscribe to one of our newsletters or submit an entry for a competition or promotion.
3. Protection of your personal information
We do not share, sell or rent any personal information about you to any third party without your permission.
Where we contract out some of our activities, such as bulk mailing, that involve your personal information, we take reasonable steps so that your personal information is duly protected.
We store your information on computer databases as well as in hard copy. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of your information. We take reasonable measures so that your personal information is protected from unauthorised access and misuse. We do not in our normal course of business disclose your personal information to overseas recipients.
4. Your rights of access to personal information we hold about you
You can ask us to provide you with access to personal information we hold about you (including for the purpose of advising us of any inaccuracies). We will comply with any such request to the extent required by the Privacy Act. There is no fee for making such a request or for providing access to your personal information and we will endeavour to respond to your request within 14 days.
5. Privacy concerns, more information and our contact details.
You can contact us to;
- advise us of any changes to your contact details or other information we may hold
- Inform us if you believe that your personal privacy has been breached
- obtain more information about the way we manage personal information that we hold
- request access to personal information we hold about you
- ask to be removed from our mailing list
For any privacy queries contact: